"...and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matt 16:18)
Facebook Twitter Google RSS

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Prayer | For God's Anointed

Praying For God's Anointed: for ministers, for servants, for the body of Christ. Not For The Fainthearted. Please note that is prayer is not for everyone, do not pray this prayer with fear, pray with authority and be led to do so; otherwise just ‪#‎agree‬.

I used earphones to listen & ‪#‎focus‬ as I received the prayer for myself.


Luke 1:17 - And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Text Widget

About Us